CURLY RYDER INSTALL Master Class
Hands-On In-Person on Location Class where students will do FULL INSTALL.
Master the top-selling Curly Ryder Twists Install with our bestselling Curly Ryder Hair! You will leave the class having done a full head install on a model's head!! This HANDS ON Master Class is taught directly by Master Stylists trained directly by Mushiya, Founder and CEO of Runway Curls and The Damn Salon, innovator of the Baby Naps and Star of WeTV's Hit Show Cutting it in the ATL. This intense, very detailed class will not only walk you through an entire Curly Ryder Install step by step, but it will also teach you how to make six figures working less servicing this exclusive style and carrying the Curly Ryder Hair.
INCLUDES CURLY RYDER INSTALL STARTER KIT WITH HAIR VALUED AT $1000
- 15 Bundles of 32" Curly Ryder Hair ($525 Value)
- 15 Bundles of 16" Curly Ryder Hair ($375 Value)
- Runway Curls Curly Ryder Install Certification of Completion
ADDITIONAL ITEMS NEEDED
- Tale Comb
- Mannequin Head with Short Natural Hair
- Clips to hold the hair (Optional)
WHY SHOULD STYLISTS TAKE THIS MASTER CLASS
Because your clients LOVE this hair for being lightweight, washable, and soft while easily blending with their natural curls and kinks. You can create a variety of styles with this hair, including crochets, twists, braids, and even custom wigs. With over 17 colors to choose from, there is no end to the level of customization that Curly Ryder can offer your clients. For all these reasons, Curly Ryder is a cash machine that sells! By taking this master class, you will learn everything you need to know-- from consultation and installation to marketing and sales-- to become a master of the Curly Ryder Install.
BREAKDOWN OF KEY CLASS LESSONS:
- Introduction to Curly Ryder Hair
- Client Consultation & Sales Pitch
- Preparation of Installation
- Parting Technique
- Lengthening Methods
- Stretching Techniques
- Layering Technique
- Install Technique
- Twisting Technique
- Custom Color Blending Technique
- Styling of Curly Ryder Install
- Maintenance of Curly Ryder Install
- Pricing and Marketing of Service
- Money Making Curly Ryder Opportunities
- AND MORE!
WHO IS THIS CLASS FOR?
- Licensed & unlicensed Hair Stylists
- Salon Owners
- Licensed Booth Renters
- Licensed Freelance Natural Hair Stylists
- Cosmetology Educators
- Natural Hair Educators
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Register NOW to discover why everyone loves Curly Ryder hair and how you will turn it into. a cash cow!
NEED TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE? NO PROBLEM!
Runway Curls is pleased to accommodate all exchange requests. To get started with your exchange, you must contact us immediately per the following–
- Within 7 days of receipt of your product, please contact Runway Curls 24/7 Customer Service Representatives via chat at RunwayCurls.com. They will gladly facilitate your exchange request.
- If you can not reach our Customer Service Representatives via chat then you may also email your exchange request to email@example.com for further assistance.
Please be aware that before any exchange, store credit or replacement order is done, your return must pass quality control. There will be no exchanges on hair that has been worn, washed, colored, lifted, straightened, permed or chemically altered. Lastly, all exchange requests must be submitted within 7 days of receipt of your product.
Abandoned and refused packages will not be refunded.
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with an exchange.
NO REFUNDS. EXCHANGES ONLY.
SHIPPING & PROCESSING
Orders are running on a 3-5 business day processing/production time. Weekends and Holidays do not count. Once shipped, please allow 2-3 business days to receive your order if you are in the United States and 6-10 business days for international orders. Please note that we are not responsible for any shipping/delivery delays. We encourage our customers to allow ample time for delivery as well as unplanned delays. If your order has already shipped and you contact us with an address change, you are responsible for the additional shipping charges. Abandoned and refused packages will not be refunded.
All international orders must go through customs. Customs policies and procedures vary per country. It is your responsibility to pay any customs fees or duties required to receive your package.
BABY NAPS CUSTOM WIG ORDERS
Please allow approximately of 5-10 business days for production and shipping for custom made wigs if you are in the United States. Please allow extra 2-5 business days for international orders.